[keycloak-user] JPA Authentication Provider

Josh smysnk at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:39:58 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Wondering if it would be possible to create a JPA authentication provider?

What I am trying to do is share the hibernate user model between keycloak
authentication provider and my application.  I've got as far as extracting
the models into their own project so they can be used as dependency between
my application / authentication provider.

Still wrapping my head around JavaEE architecture so forgive me if this
next sentence doesn't make any sense... The properties authentication
adapter in beta1 examples is a jar which can't really declare it's own data
sources.  So wondering how I would implement a provider that defines its
own datasource?

Thanks,

Josh