[keycloak-user] failed verification of token

Pratik Parikh pratik.p.parikh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:18:06 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

    Thanks i turned the scope off under the application but that did not
help.  Could you please help us understand what is going on.  I am trying
to look the code but seems like it is going to take be a bit to figure it
out.  It seems like HttpFacade.Cookies is suppose to have state cookie
which is contained in KeycloakDeployment. I did try what you suggest was
that not correctly understood by me? I am new to keycloak but this is a
great project would like to understand it and use it to its fullest extend.
Can you help me get past this problem. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
Pratik Parikh
- Mantra - Keep It Simple and Straightforward