[keycloak-user] failed verification of token

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 08:46:55 EST 2014

Can you explain your problem again?  I think I am misunderstanding what
problems you are having.  You linked this message:

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2014-November/001170.html

We do not support OIDC scope param, but you can limit the application's
scope in the admin console.

On 11/13/2014 10:28 PM, Pratik Parikh wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
>      Is this because both of my server (keycloak and aerogear are
> https).  Do i need to establish trust between them?
>
> Regards,
> Pratik Parikh
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Pratik Parikh
> <pratik.p.parikh at gmail.com <mailto:pratik.p.parikh at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Bill,
>
>          Thanks i turned the scope off under the application but that
>     did not help.  Could you please help us understand what is going
>     on.  I am trying to look the code but seems like it is going to take
>     be a bit to figure it out.  It seems like HttpFacade.Cookies is
>     suppose to have state cookie which is contained in
>     KeycloakDeployment. I did try what you suggest was that not
>     correctly understood by me? I am new to keycloak but this is a great
>     project would like to understand it and use it to its fullest
>     extend. Can you help me get past this problem. Thanks in advance.
>
>     Regards,
>     --
>     Pratik Parikh
>     - Mantra - Keep It Simple and Straightforward
>

> --
> Pratik Parikh
> - Mantra - Keep It Simple and Straightforward

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com