[keycloak-user] Error on application log in

Fabián Silva afsg77 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:29:51 EST 2014

Hi,
I'm running out of ideas in here. In simple terms I got a Wildfly running
on domain on a server and a keycloak on another server. I set the adapters
on my wildfly and deploy, to this wildfly, a web app that uses keycloak.
When I try to access the web app it displays the keycloak login, it
validates the users ok, but when you access with a correct user and
password it shows the "403 - Forbidden". At first I thought it was some
issue with the roles, but that didn't fix it.

Regards