[keycloak-user] Error on application log in

Fabián Silva afsg77 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:58:16 EST 2014

http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.1.0.Beta1/userguide/html/ch07.html#adapter-config
"client-keystore
Not supported yet, but we will support in future versions."
So if my adapter has SSL enabled is not supported yet? Or how do I
configure it to work if my adapter has the SSL enabled?
I tried with an adapter without SSL enabled and the keycloak with the SSL
enabled and it worked. But when I tried it with both, the adapter and the
keycloak with SSL enabled, it doesn't work. I got the following logs on the
adapter:
ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-6)
failed to turn code into token
ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default task-6)
status from server: 404

Regards