[keycloak-user] Accessing Google+ APIs

Christopher Rued c.rued at xsb.com
Tue Nov 25 17:45:32 EST 2014

Hi all,

I’m just getting started with Keycloak. So far it’s been really easy to work with and seems to have nearly all of the features I need.

Recently, I’ve been testing out the “Social Login” feature with google. It seems to work well for logging in, but now I’m looking to try to do a bit more.

One question I have is how to access Google APIs to get profile information. This is the call I’m trying to use:

https://www.googleapis.com/plus/v1/people/{userId}?key={YOUR_API_KEY}

What I’ve found is that the Google+ API userId is a large decimal number, but I cannot find this number anywhere in Keycloak’s database.

Any way to do this?

Thanks,

-Chris