[keycloak-user] Brut force attack questions

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 05:02:42 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Afraid not, that's what we'll need to add. Not sure when we get time though. If you're up for it we would be more than happy to accept a contribution, I can give you some pointers on how to do it. Alternatively, you can create your own app that uses JAX-RS and either JPA or the Infinispan subsystem to remove login-failure entries.