[keycloak-user] REST services supporting basic auth and bearer tokens

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 08:59:46 EST 2014

In terms of example, was thinking the database-service is ideal - however I'm guessing it also needs to be shown as a 'bearer-only' example (as now).

In the same way that there is multiple customer-apps, one approach could be to have an alternate database-service supporting basic auth as well, but then would also need a separate copy of the testrealm.json.

Thoughts?