[keycloak-user] Key Value Pair List Attributes for Realms

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:02:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

Currently on a Keycloak realm level, we have only the realm name and if its
enabled or not as attributes.

I am throwing out the idea if its possible to add additional key/value pair
attribute lists.

My use case is that currently, the realm name is used in the login form and
also is part of the uri. I prefer the URI to be a short name without any
spaces but when I display the name in the login form or anywhere else, I
would like it to be a user friendly long name. E.g. realm name for url
could be "accounts" and the name that comes up in the login page to be
"Accounting System" I know I can customize the login page with my own theme
but if I can pull that info directly from the realm would be great as
opposed to keeping the info somewhere else.

The reason for a key/value attribute list is so that if there are other
requirements like the above, we can use it without having to add realm
level fields again.

Any thoughts?