[keycloak-user] Registration

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 12:10:53 EDT 2014

Not yet on adding additional registration fields, wouldn't be too hard
to implement this feature though, but we have higher priorities at the
moment.

You can change the layout of any keycloak page (admin, login, etc.):

http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.0.2.Final/userguide/html/themes.html

There's some example themes in the examples/ directory that comes with
the distro.

On 10/15/2014 12:06 PM, Pablo Martin Gore wrote:
> Hi
> I want to know if it is possible to add more information into the
> registration process .
> I saw a table USER_ATTRIBUTES , could I used it for this purpose and how
> I could change the registration page layout?
>
> Thanks
> Pablo Gore

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat