[keycloak-user] OpenID Connect support

Raghuram prabhalar at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 16:15:56 EDT 2014

I tested with libraries based on Apache Oltu and even I noticed that realm name is being sent in the Idtoken under "iss". "aud" is null when I included multiple redirect Uris which is breaking the validation (as per openid spec). "azp" is not being sent (it is optional unless more than 1 client is registered) - expect that to be sent once I register two clients.

Used /account for userinfo end point that didn't work. Will provide more feedback as I continue to test

Fyi -My libraries were tested completely against a server implementation based on Mitre's open Id connect and they are good.

Sent from my iPhone