[keycloak-user] Cancel button on JBoss 7 triggering Status 400

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 03:36:34 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would say that this is not a bug but expected behaviour. If user press
"Cancel", keycloak will redirect you to your application with
"error=access_denied" so it's up to your application how to handle this
situation. You can either redirect user to public resource or display
some page with error like "Access is denied for you because you rejected
to login".

I think that this behaviour should be on both AS7 and Wildfly. I've just
tried with Wildfly appliance distribution and it works (When pressing
cancel it redirects me to my app with 400 and "error=access_denied").
Quite strange that you are seeing different behaviour with Wildfly.

Marek