[keycloak-user] how to get user password from keycloak?

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 10 08:27:56 EDT 2014

I am trying to extend the keycloak new user registration path so that when a new user is registered to keycloak, it will automatically registered to another third party system with the same user name and password. How can I obtain the user password from keycloak? Is that possible? I tried the rest api (http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/{realm}/account/password) already and it returns the a html stream. Thx.

Christina