[keycloak-user] Fwd: Help troubleshooting config

Thomas LaPorte Thomas.LaPorte at dreamworks.com
Wed Apr 1 18:58:23 EDT 2015

Thank you both, very much!

Pointing me at the web.xml was the final piece I needed. I spent some more
time trying to understand the bits and bobs in that file and finally
understood the URL paths of my sample app, and how they were (or were not,
in my case) being reflected in the web.xml.

I was even able to move my working configuration to a Tomcat server and
replicate my success there. Many thanks!!