[keycloak-user] keycloak.json file for angular app

Ryvlin, Andrey aryvlin at morphotrust.com
Thu Apr 2 13:21:51 EDT 2015

Hi
I have AngularJs based UI web app talking to RESTfull web services using Keycloak security.
Keycloak is running on a separate instance of Wildfly having https connection.
UI Web application has keycloak.json file with hardcoded Keycloak URL.
Everything works well with one problem: when I need to install my web application to a different environment I need to open WAR, modify keycloak.json with new URL and package it back.
Since we deliver the entire installation to the client, I don’t know their host names, so they have to open WAR, which is in-convenient.
Is there any way to avoid that?

Thanks‼

Thanks‼
-----------------
Andrey Ryvlin
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: 952-979-8492
5705 W Old Shakopee Road, Suite 100
Bloomington, MN 55437 USA
ARyvlin at MorphoTrust.com<mailto:ARyvlin at MorphoTrust.com>
www.MorphoTrust.com<http://www.morphotrust.com/>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFF75A.60542BC0]

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PROPRIETARY to MorphoTrust USA, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.