[keycloak-user] CORS for direct grant access

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 06:39:54 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

There's many many reasons why what you're doing isn't the greatest idea and you'd be much better with redirecting to the login page (which you can style to match your app).

In either case you shouldn't use the security-admin-console app for your application, that's for the KC admin console. Create your own app and set origin on that!