[keycloak-user] Running Liquibase updates via maven plugin

Schneider, Tom tschneider at connecture.com
Tue Apr 7 09:45:53 EDT 2015

Yes, it is working for me now.

Thanks!

From: Marek Posolda [mailto:mposolda at redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 4:26 AM
To: Schneider, Tom; keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [keycloak-user] Running Liquibase updates via maven plugin

Should be fixed now in latest master.

Marek

On 7.4.2015 09:55, Marek Posolda wrote:
Looks like a bug. I've created JIRA https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1181 and will take a look at it.

Marek

On 6.4.2015 20:38, Schneider, Tom wrote:
I'd like to populate a database for keycloak via the command line using the liquibase maven plugin.

With the latest master code, when I try to run this command:
mvn -f connections/jpa-liquibase/pom.xml liquibase:update -Durl=jdbc:h2:keycloak

I receive the following error message:
[ERROR] liquibase.exception.UnexpectedLiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: liquibase.exception.SetupException: No KeycloakSession provided in ThreadLocal

Am I missing some setup or is this no longer supported?