[keycloak-user] Using Informix DB with Keycloak ...

Thomas Connolly thomas_connolly at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 19:50:28 EDT 2015

Hi Stian
Thank you, by default the Informix hibernate dialect is selected, thus I used the substitutions.See below.2015-04-07 08:48:41,160 INFO  [org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect] (MSC service thread 1-6) HHH000400: Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.InformixDialect
As you suggested I also set the dialect explicitly the result was the same error as above.
I'll work this a little more, as I believe this may be an issue with hibernate on Informix. But I'll verify.
Regards
 Tom Connolly.