[keycloak-user] Keycloak + Spring Security

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Mon Apr 13 19:42:12 EDT 2015

As mentioned in a previous post, we would provide information on how to
integrate the Keycloak Adapters with Spring Security.

Today, we went a step further and released an integration under the Apache
2.0 license at http://smartling.github.io/spring-security-keycloak/

This code enables Spring Security to integrate with the single sign-on and
single sign out features of Keycloak when running under Tomcat or Jetty.
Additionally, Keycloak roles are correctly represented as Spring Security
granted authorities.

Please let me know if this is something you’d like to see contributed to
Keycloak proper.

Regards,
Scott