[keycloak-user] ldap novell eDirectory patch

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 02:28:04 EDT 2015

Thanks for pointing this. We did not test with Novell eDirectory, so
it's possible that it didn't work. If you have opportunity to try with
latest Keycloak master, fix it in master and then send the PR, it will
be very cool! Note that there was some refactoring in latest master and
some code you pointed is not valid anymore (PartitionManagerRegistry was
refactored and renamed to LDAPIdentityStoreRegistry).

Otherwise I can try to apply it myself and ping you, so you can give it
a try with novell edirectory (or wait for the next released keycloak
version).

What do you think?
Marek