[keycloak-user] Application to applications using bearer token

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Wed Apr 15 11:44:37 EDT 2015

Actually, I wanted to clarify one thing:

In the demos the database-service is set up as bearer-only. Maybe that’s
the problem I’m having. I have the dependent service set as confidential.
But shouldn’t this be supported?

What if the service provides both user facing features and APIs that can be
accessed with bearer tokens?

Thanks again,
Scott