[keycloak-user] User details storage

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 12:35:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

you probably don't need to change anything in keycloak model/storage. To
add additional values for the user, you just need to do few changes in
the UI. Model storage should be already flexible enough to support
storing generic attributes. See this for more info:
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.2.0.Beta1/userguide/html/custom-user-attributes.html
and this for how to map your generic attributes to accessToken/IDToken
to see them in your application:
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.2.0.Beta1/userguide/html/mappers.html

ATM it's not possible to store dynamic attributes in to LDAP, but we're
going to add it soon (probably in few months)

Marek