[keycloak-user] REST client credentials

Hernan Dario Metaute Sarmiento hernan.metaute at ceiba.com.co
Mon Apr 20 17:49:56 EDT 2015

Hi
I'm currently  developing an application that needs to access some user
data that is stored on the keycloak database. I could just write a database
access and query the user data myself (I need to get user name, last name,
email and the data from the registration login form that is stored on a
keycloak database)
As a general info I'm using a mongo database for my app data and a separate
database in mongo for keycloak specific data
I have been trying to access the rest API detailed here
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.1.0.Final/rest-api/admin/realms/%7Brealm%7D/users/index.html
in specific I'm trying to make a request like

GET /admin/realms/{realm}/users?search=firstName=John

but I'm having trouble getting the credentials right (I have an admin
username and admin password for the master realm)

I don't see in the documentation how to set the credentials as headers or
as payload on the GET request.
Could someone give me some hints as to how could I leverage the API for
this purpose?
Thanks in advance for your tome

--

*Hernán Metaute*
Arquitecto

*Ceiba Software *(57 4) 444 5 111 Ext 110
Cl 8 B  65 - 191 Of 409, Centro Empresarial Puertoseco – Medellín, Colombia
Visite nuestro sitio www.ceiba.co <http://www.ceiba.com.co/>
BEste mensaje, incluido su adjunto, es confidencial y puede ser
privilegiado. Si usted no es su destinatario, por favor notifique al
emisor, luego destruya la comunicacion y todas las copias. Usted no debe
copiar, distribuir y/o revelar esta comunicacion parcial o totalmente sin
autorización del emisor.