[keycloak-user] Email verification and get admin-client exception entitiy

Benjamin Hansmann [alphaApps] b.hansmann at alphaapps.de
Thu Apr 23 08:41:55 EDT 2015

Greetings once again. Two more questions:

- Is there any way to trigger/send a verification email other than
logging in through the web frontend? I created the user through the
admin-client and the user will use the direct grant api to login.

- When using the admin-client to create a user I want to handle/forward
the response body. E.g. when a username already exists a
ClientErrorException is thrown which includes a
javax.ws.rs.core.Response with Status.CONFLICT. But there does not seem
to be an entitiy/body in this Response. When I use the Admin REST API
directly I will get: { "errorMessage" : "User exists with
same username" }. Is there a way to obtain it when using the
admin-client?

Thanks and best wishes,
Benjamin
--