[keycloak-user] IDP SAMLV2.0 with Salesforce

Henk Laracker Henk.Laracker at planonsoftware.com
Thu Apr 30 02:45:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

I like to use Salesforce as Identity Provider, the metadata provided by salesforce can be imported.
But I need to specify the Service Provider in salesforce, I have to fill in a couple of fields, but two of them I don’t understand (and are mandatory). Does someone have any clue

 1.  entity id , remark of salesforce : get this value from your serviceprovider
 2.  ACS URL, remark of slaesforce : The assertion consumer service. Get this value from your service provider.

I have tried a lot of values but every-time I click the saml button on my app, it redirects to salesforce but I get a page with the error : Error: Unable to resolve request into a Service Provider

Henk