[keycloak-user] REST API: Create User With Roles

Edem Morny emorny at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:07:23 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

The adminClient.createUser is my modification of the code situated in
the AdminClient implementation of the "admin-access-app" in the
examples.

Could you point me in the direction of the API calls to do the addition
of the roles? I had a feeling it might be a subsequent step (like for
setting the password, which I actually implemented), but I'm struggling
to find any pointers as to how to do this particular one.