[keycloak-user] Upgrade Keycloak 1.3.1 to 1.4.0

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 03:19:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

you can just download 1.4.0 distribution and configure it with same DB,
which you previously used for 1.3.1. If you use default H2 db, you may
just need copy files from your previous 1.3.1 distribution from
standalone/data directory to 1.4.0. Ideally, you can backup your DB
before upgrade, so you won't lose the data if upgrade fails. But ideally
upgrade DB should work fine unless there is bug...

More info:
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/Migration_from_older_versions.html

Marek