[keycloak-user] Custom Authentication and Registration flow

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 08:45:26 EDT 2015

We have SPIs but they are not fully pluggable yet.  We wanted to let
them bake under the covers for a full release to catch any bugs we may
have missed.  "master" should have full ability through admin consle to
create new flows and bind them in the next few days.  Creation/editing
is done, I just have to code the binding stuff...

I took a small detour to implement HOTP.

On 8/6/2015 3:52 AM, Tair Sabirgaliev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2 questions here:
> - How can we add custom authentication mechanisms?
> - How to customize registration flow?
>
> Are they pluggable now? Do you plan to implement SPIs?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Tair Sabirgaliev
> Bee Software, LLP