[keycloak-user] Keycloak working with Spring Boot / Spring Security OAuth?

Ed Hillmann ed.hillmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:39:44 EDT 2015

Thanks Scott.  I'll give that a try.

For the record, I progressed past that error by updating the
application.yml to set useCurrentUri to false when defining the client
configuration.  But that just got me to the next error of too many
redirects.

So, I'll try using Spring Security on it's own for now.  Thanks heaps for
the help.

Thanks again,
Ed