[keycloak-user] Salesforce SSO

Ben Bazian bbazian at mbopartners.com
Tue Dec 8 09:42:38 EST 2015

Sorry for the double post but figured I would try one more time.  Has anyone successfully setup Keycloak as an IDP into Salesforce?  I have it working with OpenID but the way Salesforce implements it is not acceptable.  Would like to use SAML instead.  I am seeing nothing via a web search on this.

Any and all help appreciated.

BEN BAZIAN
Director, Information Systems
MBO Partners

[cid:image001.png at 01D057F2.BE72C880]

t: 703.793.6010
f: 703.793.6079
e: bbazian at mbopartners.com
w: mbopartners.com

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. They are intended solely for the use of the individual addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at mbopartners.com<mailto:postmaster at mbopartners.com> and permanently delete the e-mail and files.