[keycloak-user] Automated testing for keycloak secured applications

Orestis Tsakiridis orestis.tsakiridis at telestax.com
Tue Dec 15 10:54:52 EST 2015

Hello,

I try to build automated tests for a keycloak secured REST application. I
plan to use arquilian as a test platform.

Do i need to have a working keycloak server to be used in the tests ?  Or
is it possible to embed keycloak in the temporary deployment created by
arquilian?

Btw, my endpoints don't use web.xml based security rules. I instead use

RSATokenVerifier.verifyToken() to manually verify the token.

Thus, i suppose that being able to manually create auth tokens from my test
cases (and not relying on a keycloak server) would also work.

Regards

Orestis