[keycloak-user] Automated testing for keycloak secured applications

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 11:15:58 EST 2015

Let me suggest the WildFly Swarm Keycloak Server.

We use it in testing secured Swarm apps.

It’s an executable .jar with maven coordinates, and can be executed with
the maven-exec-plugin in your pre-integration-test phase, or you can use
the wildfly-swarm-plugin to start/stop it.

See here for an example:

https://github.com/wildfly-swarm/wildfly-swarm-examples/blob/master/ribbon-secured/test/pom.xml#L117-L140

We’ll document this better shortly.

-Bob