[keycloak-user] does keycloak work with sharepoint 2010/2013

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 17:39:45 EST 2015

No, we don't.  But, I was told that Sharepoint can be secured via SAML?
  If so, it might be possible to integrate Sharepoint with Keycloak.
Sharepoint is on the roadmap, but were months away from having the time
to do it.  Now, if we could get somebody in the community to at least
research what is needed.... ;)

On 2/9/2015 5:37 PM, Kevin Chen wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Does Keycloak support integration with Sharepoint? We want to configure
> the Sharepoint to use Keycloak as Identity Manager.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kevin

> privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
> review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
> receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
> sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com