[keycloak-user] Enabling CORS

Christopher Wallace cjwallac at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 15:02:16 EST 2015

Thanks for the reply Bill, I think I have the correct 'Web Origin' set as I
tried to cover all for now to get it working then can restrict later,
please see attached screen shot. I did remove the CORS filter from my
web.xml as I was putting it there as I was trying to see if that would
help. Everyones support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris W.