[keycloak-user] Enabling CORS

Christopher Wallace cjwallac at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:07:39 EST 2015

Thank Again Bill! It worked by adding the the 'accounts' application to my
realm, what I was doing before was adding the 'origin' to my custom
application inside of admin instead of to accounts application.

My goal was to leverage the JSON from the accounts services to give my
application inside into whom is authenticated.

--
Chris Wallace
cjwallac at gmail.com
c: 570.582.9955