[keycloak-user] Keycloak server securing wildfly in docker containers

Jorge Morales Pou jorgemoralespou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 04:43:52 EST 2015

Hi,
I have an scenario for Keycloak that I'm not able to solve in an easy way,
so any help will be more than appreciated.

In apiman (http://www.apiman.io) we are using Keycloak for securing the
apiman rest endpoints. We are in the process of creating some demos with
docker and for that one of the demos is having keycloak as a separate
server to which the wildfly instances holding the apiman rest endpoint will
redirect for authentication.
So far, I've configured in this wildfly instances the auth-server-url to be
the keycloakserver. Internal communication to this server is resolved by
name, as it is docker links providing the accesibility, but this is an
"internal ip to docker"
The problem comes when I try to log into the escured resource, and I get a
redirection to this "internal" ip, which my browser can not access, so I
get an error.

Is there a way to:

a) Use a different URL for browser redirection as for internal redirection?
b) Use a different redirection strategy?
c) do it in any other way?

Thanks for any help you can provide on this.