[keycloak-user] Dump user profile data from Social Identity Provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 09:26:18 EDT 2015

 From looking at the code, it seems that we don't support mapping to
UserModel properties (ie. firstName, lastName, email) but just custom
attributes. Could you check your database if there is attribute
"lastName" in USER_ATTRIBUTE table for this user? If it's the case, then
it means that mapper added custom attribute "lastName" instead of the
java property "lastName" from user model . Then feel free to create JIRA
to support mapping to UserModel properties as well .

Marek