[keycloak-user] LDAP with Kerberos, login with different user

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 17:06:45 EDT 2015

I don't think it's doable. Kerberos is kind of desktop login and logout
from the web application won't destroy the kerberos ticket - similarly
like it can't logout your laptop/desktop session. So when you visit the
secured application next time, you are automatically logged into
Keycloak through SPNEGO due to the Kerberos ticket.

Hence you need to remove kerberos ticket manually (For example
"kdestroy" works on Linux, but I guess you're using Windows +
ActiveDirectory? ) and then you will be able to see keycloak login
screen and login as different user.

Marek