[keycloak-user] Keycloak OpenShift Cartridge updated to 1.3.1.Final

Mike Hills mike.hills at sematree.com
Fri Jul 24 08:43:37 EDT 2015

Hi Stian,

Andy found something that needed to be reconfigured within the OPENSHIFT
ONLINE environment that I do not have access to. After his change, keycloak
was immediately available. After idling all night, my instance of keycloak
is still available this morning.  He will update the case
https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/#/case/01479959 with his findings.

Thank you,
Mike

--