[keycloak-user] Users able to retrieve a valid Access Token despite not verifying their email

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:03:23 EDT 2015

We're using 1.2.0.Final, and we're running our tests on a separate realm as
our master realm is reserved for admin tasks only. Not sure if the behavior
changes from master to other realms.

In 1.2.0.Final version, both new and existing users have to verify their
emails once the feature is turned on. Maybe it's broken in the newer
version.

Stian, will the ticket created by you (KEYCLOAK-1696) capture the initial
bug mentioned by me as well? Or do I have to report a separate ticket for
that?

Thanks,
Lohitha.