[keycloak-user] Keycloak integration for php app

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 02:38:27 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Our priority is first OpenID Connect, and we still don't have that for PHP.

I'd recommend looking for a generic SAML SP library for PHP. With Keycloak you can also combine the protocols and have some apps use SAML and others OpenID Connect. So if you can't find one for SAML there are ones for OpenID Connect