[keycloak-user] Calling a method after log

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 17:14:31 EDT 2015

I think there are more ways to do something like this. One way can be
doing Angular HTTP interceptor at your application side. Another
possibility can be handle this on Keycloak side and create Event
listener, which will listen for LOGIN event and then check your DB (See
our provider's example and especially
examples/providers/event-listener-sysout for the inspiration).

Not sure which possibility is better for you, I am not sure I correctly
understand your use-case well.

Marek