[keycloak-user] HTTP 403 Forbidden while connecting to bearer only application

Arjit Agrawal arjit.agrawal.07 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:49:08 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a new application - 'testapi' under a new realm - 'testrealm'. This
application is to be used as  an API. Its an *bearer only application*.

I have also made an *OAuth Client* to access this service.

I am using *iOS AeroGear* plugin in my project to connect to API service
with all the required creditionals like clientId, roles etc.

Version of Keycloak - *1.0-beta3*.
Version of Jboss - *JBoss AS 7.1.1*

Its hosted on *Amazon AWS*. (I tried the same in my local environment it
was working but when i have done the same on Amazon server, i am getting
this issue.)

Thanks for any help on this one.

Regards,
Arjit Agrawal