[keycloak-user] Keycloak Oracle WebLogic Adapter

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 04:47:57 EDT 2015

CCing keycloak-user mailing list (Please write rather to this ML instead
of personally).

We don't have Oracle WebLogic adapter and I am not sure if there is plan
to have one. Maybe it's possible to use jaspic (
https://jaspic-spec.java.net/ ) and write some generic jaspic adapter,
which can be reused for more servers (Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish,
...), but I am not sure. If you want to investigate and contribute the
adapter, it will be great. I would suggest to look at source code of
existing adapters as you're already doing and inspire here.

Cheers,
Marek