[keycloak-user] Broken after changing theme - how to reset theme without UI?

Kevin Thorpe kevin.thorpe at p-i.net
Thu Jun 11 13:13:53 EDT 2015

Hi,
   we had an install of Keycloak 1.2.0-beta (Ithink) and I changed the
admin theme to 'base'. After that the admin console
doesn't work. All I get is
 *{{notification.header}}* {{notification.message}}
because there are loads of 404 requests for javascript components eg:
http://ld5-keycloak.p-i.net:8080/auth/resources/1.2.0.final/admin/base/lib/jquery/jquery-1.10.2.js
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)
We upgraded to 1.2.0-final but that didn't help

How do I manually reset the theme to keycloak to get over this? The
documentation only covers using the admin console to do
that and I've lost that.

*Kevin Thorpe*
CTO
www.p-i.net | @PI_150 <https://twitter.com/@PI_150>