[keycloak-user] Multi tenant

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 23:45:31 EDT 2015

you should keep users in separate realms.  I'm assuming this is a SaaS
you are building?

No way around this.  Should be easy enough to provision though with a
REST call to the new realm though.  But I could see it would be hard to
configure each client.  We're looking to make it easier to configure
clients as well if you are running on Wildfly/EAP.  But that is awhile away.

On 6/18/2015 9:14 PM, Bellan Saravanan wrote:
> If we are managing users for multiple customers in a single keycloak
> instance, is it recommended to have users from those tenants in
> different realms?
>
> The problem I'm having is since we have single application which
> resolves to different realms based on the user's email address, I have
> to duplicate the Client/Application configuration under each of the
> realm. Is there some way to avoid these duplicate Client/Application
> configurations?
>
> Thanks,

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat