[keycloak-user] Realm resolver

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 09:24:17 EDT 2015

There might be possibility to address this with Servlet filter, which
will redirect you to the page where you can ask for the email. Only
thing is, that servlet filters are triggered later than the
authentication code on adapter side, so the filter itself would likely
need to be mapped to unsecured URI.

Other possibility is that we will improve the KeycloakConfigResolver, so
it has access to the response (not just request like it's now) and have
possibility to redirect response. But in that case, we need to do some
refactoring on the adapter side, so all the code to resolve
KeycloakDeployment will need to check if response is redirected and
finish the request processing in that case. Not sure if it's the way to
go TBH... But you can create JIRA and we can try to take a look (or you
can try to propose PR)

Marek