[keycloak-user] Keycloak sp filter

Chen Keong Yap chenkeong.yap at izeno.com
Wed Mar 4 09:07:17 EST 2015

Hi bill,

If i understand from you correctly,
PL SAML SP and keycloak adapters are the same and referring to below items.

Tomcat 6, 7, 8
Jetty 8, 9
EAP 6.x
Wildfly
Node.js
Browser Javascript adapter.

So far i have tested PL SAML SP filter using the following libs and it got
the same 2 issues that was mentioned in the previous email.

Picketlink lib : Picketlink 2.70 cr2, picketlink 2.5.3 (commercial)

keycloak lib : keycloak 1.1.0 final, keycloak 1.1.0 beta 2