[keycloak-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: does keycloak work with sharepoint 2010/2013

Kevin Chen Peng.Chen at halliburton.com
Thu Mar 5 09:36:29 EST 2015

Boleslaw:

We did the integration with ADFS directly already. Right now we are evaluating using keycloak as our authentication server, I am not clear  how to configure Sharepoint with Keycloak. The approach you are talking about sound like using ADFS as the entry point, and using Keycloak as ADFS' IPD?

If you can give us a jump start on how to integrate Keycloak with WS-Trust, we can help to contribute on this.

Thanks
Kevin