[keycloak-user] SAML claim/user attribute mapping from LDAP integration

Randall_Theobald at dell.com Randall_Theobald at dell.com
Wed Mar 11 16:48:44 EDT 2015

Dell Customer Communication
Yes, I captured the SAMLResponse from Keycloak and it is behaving properly. Turned out the receiving app wasn't parsing the SAMLResponse correctly. Thanks,

Randall Theobald
Common Engineering - Performance
Dell Software Group  |  Office of the CTO
randall_theobald at dell.com<mailto:randall_theobald at dell.com>  |  RR1-C336